Redstone Computers (UK) Ltd.
Designed by Redstone Computers (UK) Ltd
Clerk for Parish or Town Accounts on an Income and Expenditure Basis
Already, nearly 300 councils, from Abbots Langley to Yeovil - and all points in between - use this
Summary of Features for The Clerk Income and Expenditure based System
- Annual Return and Final Accounts ready for audit
- Monthly reports on progress against budgets for committees and council – you decide the layouts
to suit your council's structure
- Entries made once only
- Mistakes corrected easily
- Simple Income and Expenditure Accounting throughout the year – no complicated adjustments at
- Invoices-to-pay lists, bank reconciliation and many other useful reports
- Looks after VAT including claims on Form 126
- Figures easily transferred to budget/precept-setting spreadsheet without re-typing, and transferred
back again for next year's reporting
All this achieved through simply entering all transactions once.
The Clerk Package includes:
- The Clerk Accounts for final presentation
- Sage Instant (current version)
- User Guide
- Introductory Guide for those with no accounting experience
- 12 Months Email support service
A set-up service either on-site training or remote via the internet is available if required.